For a bit of summer fun, we've produced a limited edition coconut wax candle with a new style and some new scents!
Like soy, coconut wax is completely non-toxic and easy on the environment too. It burns cool and slow and will give you a lot of fragrance.
These are truly limited edition, we've only poured a few hundred, so try them while you can & let us know what you think.
For reference, the coco collection candles are 8 ounces (slightly smaller than our Tumbler Jars) and with a special glass container for a new look. They also come with a cotton ribbon wick which provides a beautiful bright flame.
AND... Do you like wildflowers? (Of course you do!)
These come with a seed-paper lid you can plant for a very special treat! (All non-invasive species in North America, just beautiful to look at and great for bees :)
Sorry the seed-paper lids didn't make it into the photos, but they will be there in your candle box! Just a little summer bonus that will provide you months of beauty along with your lovely new candles.
Why Coco Collection:
- Coconut wax is eco-friendly, slow burning & provides a nice scent throw with essential oils
- Elegant & unique glass container looks great in your home
- Cotton ribbon wick provides a bright & wide flame
- Seed paper lid - just plant & water and you get to enjoy some beautiful wildflowers as a fun bonus!
- Very limited edition run - enjoy while supplies last
A sweet sugary dry sandalwood type with top notes of coconut, middle notes of milky laka wood, and a base note of Vanilla, sandalwood and cedar.
Find inner calm with the soft, soothing notes of lavender, geranium, sage and eucalyptus.
White Tea Bergamot
This indulgent fragrance is an infusion of fresh citrus top notes of Italian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon & mandarin with delicate Jasmine and balanced by aromatic greens of Myrtle & Petitgrain.
Let the scent of fruit orchards fill your home all season long. Top notes of Lemongrass, Tangerine, peach melange blend together with summer floral notes of Wisteria, Heliotrope, Rose, Geranium all while sitting on a base of Vanilla Bean and White Woods.
- 8 oz of eco-friendly & slow burning coconut wax
- 50+ hour burn time
- 100% natural essential oil scents
- 100% cotton ribbon wick
"Summer Orchard smells amazing! Feeling so calm & cozy now. Can't wait to try the other scents too!"
- Give your new Coco candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Place your seed paper lid on soil that is slightly compressed, but not too hard-packed. Add 1/8 inch of soil on top of the paper and give it a good drink of water. After that, make sure it's always moist and in a sunny spot. You should see your wildflower sprouts within 7-10 days!